We’re Hiring! + Junior Project Designer
Junior Project Designer
Webber + Studio, Architects specializes in highly complex problem solving using four principles: Functionalism, Expressionism, Regionalism, and Minimalism (FERM). Our rigorous process has yielded a diverse and innovative body of work.
No matter the size, scope, or type of project, Webber + Studio is committed to highly detailed and crafted work. We are a demanding studio that seeks designers who are adept at overcoming design and technical challenges and thrive in an intense, entrepreneurial studio environment.
The ideal candidate will be smart, ambitious, motivated, and eager to work both as part of a team as well as take the lead when required. We are looking for talented designers interested in becoming an integral part of Webber + Studio, learning how to run a successful business in architecture, and helping shape its future. Successful candidates have a passion for architecture, are actively involved in our community, whether through the AIA or other civic involvement, are perceptive and attuned to the needs of our clients, and are as eager to learn as to teach.
Note: Only those candidates that meet the requirements listed below will be considered.
The candidate must:
- have a Professional Degree in Architecture
- have 2 – 4 years of experience working in a professional setting
- be registered, or planning to be registered, with NCARB and working toward completion of their IDP requirements
- have a strong interest in working on custom residential and commercial projects of varying scope and complexity
- have a strong interest in learning about building detailing – both interior and exterior
The ideal candidate would benefit by having:
- proficiency in Archicad
- an active LEED Accreditation
Webber + Studio offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience and capabilities. This opportunity is a full time salaried position; we are not seeking contract services.
Please send CV’s/Resumes and appropriate work samples to: email@example.com
Limit submission file attachment size to 5MB max.
No Phone Calls. No Recruiters.