We’re Hiring! + Junior Project Designer
Junior Project Designer
Webber + Studio, Architects specializes in highly complex problem solving using a set of four principles: Functionalism, Expressionism, Regionalism, and Minimalism (FERM). The Studio’s rigorous process has yielded a diverse and innovative body of work.
No matter the size, scope, or type of the project, Webber + Studio is committed to highly detailed and crafted work. This is a demanding studio that seeks designers who are adept at overcoming design and technical challenges and thrive in an intense studio environment. An ideal candidate will be smart, ambitious, motivated, and eager to work both as part of a team as well as take the lead when required. We are looking for talented designers interested in becoming an integral part of the Studio, learning how to run a successful business in architecture, and helping shape its future. Successful candidates have a passion for architecture, are actively involved in our community whether through the AIA or other civic involvement, are perceptive and attuned to the needs of their clients, and are as eager to learn as to teach.
Note: Only those candidates that meet the requirements listed below will be considered.
The candidate must:
- have a Professional Degree in Architecture
- have 4 – 5 years of experience working in a professional setting
- be registered, or planning to be registered, with NCARB and working toward completion of their IDP requirements
- have a strong interest in working on custom residential and commercial projects of varying scope and complexity
- have a strong interest in learning about building detailing – both interior and exterior
The ideal candidate would benefit by having:
- an active LEED Accreditation
- proficiency in Archicad
Webber + Studio offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience and capabilities. This opportunity is a full time salaried position; we are not seeking contract services.
Please send CV’s/Resumes and appropriate work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limit submission file attachment size to 5MB max.
No Phone Calls. No Recruiters.